Why is a website needed?
For many businesses, your website is the main line of communication between your customers and your company. Even if you do not conduct all of your business through your website, it may be just what the customer needs to see to choose you over a competitor.
How do u work? Explain your work process ?
Our work process, under normal circumstances, consists of Four Stages:-
STAGE 1 :- COST & TIME ESTIMATION.
- You tell us what you want on your site/ or what all features you like.
- We evaluate the requirements of the website and ask you some questions for more clarity.
- We create an OFFER that highlights the technical aspects we suggest should go into the website.
- We email to you a Formal Quote specific to your needs along with the estimated costing and time frame.
STAGE 2 :- DESIGNING.
- On your accepting our Formal Quote we start designing the main page.
- Two designs will be presented for your reference within 5 days or less, with the option of feedback & revisions.
- Once you approve the design, we will programme the design and create a working webpage. This webpage will be hosted on our TESTING BETA servers.
- At this stage you will be required to pay 50% of the estimated/agreed cost to us. The amount shall have to be deposited by paypal or wire transferred to our bank account.
STAGE 3 :- IMPLEMENTATION OF FRAMEWORK.
- Content Provided by Client.
- Pages coded with Standards compliant XHTML, CSS and DIVs
- Domain Name booked, if required.
- Technologies/ Frameworks like Flash, PHP, Jquery , AJAX used to create highly functional and robust website network.
- Site LIVE on TESTING BETA servers.
- Open Source, stable and secure technologies used for creating dynamic websites. Customized CMS’s used for facilitating content updating from client side.(IF REQUIRED)
- E commerce setup integration, if required.
- Content Creation/ copywriting done, if required.
- Hosting Space chosen in conformance with technologies used.
STAGE 4 :- FINAL APPROVAL & LIVE
- Final Approval From client side.
- Site shifted to CLIENT SERVER/ Host space.
- Balance Payment to be cleared.
- Total Time Taken – 14 to 45 days.
How long will it take for my website to be ready?
We pride ourselves with timely deliveries without sacrificing the quality of our work. Factors that may effect the time for a website to be delivered can be:
- Current schedule
- Complexity of website (databases etc.)
- When you are able to deliver the content for your pages (if content like company writeup, images etc is provided by you)
- Frequency of ammendments during the project.
On an average it takes approximately 14 to 30 days (for a basic site) or anywhere between 30 and 45 days (for a large complex site).
Can changes be made during the project ?
Yes, we welcome any changes you want to make. Our main objective is to get your website exactly how you want it. But, frequent changes in later stages of the project should ideally be discouraged. These inadvertently have an adverse affect on the timelines.
Do we need a face to face meeting?
No,we do not need to have face-to-face meetings with you for the website. However, meetings can be arranged if you require. Often communications through telephone and email will suffice to get your website live.
What information do you need to start developing my website?
All the inputs you can provide shall help us in getting a clearer picture about your requirements. While designing the website, small details like company logo, stationary color schemes used, list of websites you like etc shall prove to be extremely helpfull. Other inputs will be available to us when you fill up and submit the GET DETAILED QUOTE FORM.
Once my website design / development is completed - what after sales service do you offer?
We fully support any website we design & develop and are always available should you encounter any problems in relation to coding practices. Further, we shall be available to serve and advise as and when the need arises. We offer annual web site maintenance services with our new projects (if specified and agreed in the scope of work discussed), ensuring a trouble free website running experience for you. We are so sure of our support services that we recommend you talk to our present clients for feedback.
Do you charge for Website Maintenance services?
Website Maintenance is an annual service that is usually a part of the design & development package you take from us. There are usually no separate charges in the first year. But an Annual Maintenance Renewal charge is payable at the end of 1 year of service.
Do you provide Domain Name registration services?
Domain Name registration is provided by us, through ICANN Registrar Network Solutions. Domain Names can be booked for a minimum period of 1 year to a maximum of 10 years. It is a paid service. Domain Registration is usually made available for a period of 1 year as part of our services.
Do I have to keep my website with you forever, or can I move it to another supplier to host it if I wish?
Our policy is that we PREFER that our clients get the DOMAIN NAME and HOSTING booked using their specific / personal email id's. This allows our clients to have complete control over their domain name and hosting platform. You may move your website to another web hosting service at any time. Once your website design has been completed, we send you a copy of the website on cd. This copy of your website is for your retention. (NOTE: Website on CD not for Database driven websites).
Do I need a database on my website?
This will depend upon the amount of information you wish to be displayed on your website. If you have many products/services, then it may be advantageous to have a database incorporated into your website design. We will discuss this in detail with you and if a database is advised we will explain in detail exactly how this will work.
Do you provide Hosting services? Can you guarantee 100% live website 24 hours a day X7 days a week all through the year?
We do not have our own hosting servers. But we work with the finest Hosting companies in the world and can offer to you the most appropriate hosting solution provided by them. Hosting is a very harware focused and specialized field. It is highly dependant on machines. And a 100% uptime guarantee is usually hard to achieve, though high end Hosting companies like Rackspace.com and the likes offer a 99.99% uptime guarantee with fanatical support.
Can i have an online shopping cart with my website? Can i accept payments online using credit cards?
Yes we can easily and safely integrate a shopping cart with your website. Such a shopping cart can be used to accept payments online using credit cards with online card processing companies like Paypal, CCAvenue and other approved payment gateways.